Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nail's Inc-Sugar House Lane

Hello fellow muggles and lovers of nail polish! Hope I'm not offending any wizards/witches reading this, because that would be SOOO COOL!! If you guys know of any witches who love nail polish please tell me! Cuz that would be AWESOME!
Anyway today's polish is a nice fun glitter I picked up a while ago. Nails Inc-Sugar House Lane. It's from their sprinkles collection, which consisted of 4 polishes with different colored glitter in a colored base. It was supposed to look like cupcake sprinkles, and I think they're really cute. Only Sugar House Lane really called out to me, and you'll see why in a sec, but all the others are pretty cute too!
SHL is black, white, and silver small hex glitter in a nude brown base. *Nude!* I love nude/tans, so this is the only color in the collection that I was really tempted to buy. 
The glitter in this does tend to sink to the bottom, so I gave mine a good shake before using it. 
The formula on this was flawless. With all that glitter I expected it to be thick, but in fact it was actually kind of thin! I used 2 coats plus one coat of top coat. I am really in love with this formula, why can't all jelly base glitters be like this?! (cough cough urban outfitters pluto I'm talking to you).
The only downside to this polish was that removal was a PAIN IN THE ASS. It wasn't that it was gritty or anything, it was a pretty smooth removal, it's just that you have to use a different cotton ball for EVERY FINGER or the glitter from the previous nails would get ALL OVER YOUR HANDS. I didn't figure that out until I was done removing, and by that time I had glitter stuck to all my fingers, even on my left hand which I didn't even swatch! 
Aside from the removal, this polish is pretty awesome and I'm kind of in love with it! I'm going to have to do some sort of nail design with it. Already brainstorming ideas...
Nail's inc polishes can be found in Sephora for $9.50, and you can also find it in department stores like Selfridges in the UK, but I only know that because I saw them there when I went to London.
That's it for today's post, and I'll see you all tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment