Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Color Club-Coral Cascade

Woah check out the alliteration in the title! I don't know why but it reminds me of "I would like to partake in your pecan pie" :P
Aaaaanyway... today's post is just a simple nail polish, Color Club-Coral Cascade. It is pretty coral-y color, but it leans more orange. I would definitely put it in the orange family. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect coral polish, with the perfect balance of pink and orange...
The formula on this was alright. It was rather thin and streaky, though it eventually evened itself out. It tends to apply streaky, but then it smooths out and is smooth when it dries...does that make sense? You can see a bit of lumpiness and stuff on my pinky. I'm using 3 coats in these pics.
Unfortunately this is real ugly color on my skin tone. I've never been one for reds or oranges. I do use this color for nail art at times though cuz it's pretty, just not on me :(
Color Club polishes can be found at beauty retailers, I got mine at Harmon's. I think it cost $7? I could be wrong.
That's all for today thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment