Friday, June 14, 2013

Zoya Kristen

Hello everyone! Glad it's Friday? Took my chem exam today, totally aced it! Jk I had no clue about a couple of the questions, but that's my chem teacher for ya! Just throw some random topic we've never covered on the exam, it's k.
So today's polish is a nice faded pink/purple color (leans more pink in my opinion) Zoya-Heather

Heather is a really nice color on my skin tone. It's nice and soft and doesn't make my hands look sickly. It's sort of looks lavender in this picture but it is a little more pink in real life. 
This picture also looks too lavender, the pink just really doesn't want to show up in these pictures! The formula was very nice, it was a little runny but it was nice and opaque by 2 coats. 
Zoya polishes cost $8 on their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment