Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nail Art Spam!

Hey so I found these pictures of some nail art I had done a while ago. This was before I started blogging, but I thought they would be cool to share!
I call these my "stained glass" manicure.
I remember when I first did these I got a ton of compliments and "OMG how did you do that?" They were actually really easy, I just used my ever trusty striping tape to block off sections, then used a dotting tool with different colors! Easy!
I also did these, which I definitely remember seeing from somewhere else first and copying, but i seriously can't remember where. These are supposed to looks like little flower necklaces!

The last pictures I have are of these: which is a manicure I did when my friend told me that my nails "weren't colorful enough" and that I should use "more colors"
I used the fan brush method and three different colors on each nail to do the striping. I also have glitter on my pinky (?).
And please disregard all the blue pen ink on my nails. I always seem to get ink everywhere, and I have no idea how!
That's all for today guys! I'll have some new swatches up later this week, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment