Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Essie-Saturday Disco Fever

Hi! Tomorrow's the last day of school yay! There was like NO ONE in school today, it was weird! I'm just going tomorrow because I want to see my english final. And then no more school! 
So today I actually have a recent polish to show you, not one that I picked up like two years ago. It's Essie-Saturday Disco Fever and it's from their new neons collection or something. Now let me just get a little disclaimer thing here, THIS POLISH IS NOT ORANGE!!!!! If you check my Sunday Nail Art post from last Sunday with the zig zags, that pinkish red color, that's what SDF actually looks like. No matter what I did, this polish photographed orange. It drives me crazy.

UGHGHGHGH I know it looks SO ORANGE BUT IT'S NOT!!! I swear that it's definitely more of a red pink almost color. I would never buy an orange polish, I hate orange!
And yes, I know, I thought of this too...
Great movie. Btw.
SDF without top coat. Dries satin-matte.
Even the bottle shot looks orange. Grrr stupid polish and camera, why you no cooperate!!
This was a neon, so it dried a little satin matte(2nd picture). I'm wearing one coat of top coat in all the other pictures. The formula was a lot better than I had expected, not nearly as sheer as I thought it would be. I'm wearing only 2 coats in these pictures over a tinted base coat. You can see a little bit of nail line, but it's good enough for me. 
I like how this polish looks all juicy and jelly-like. It's also a really pretty color, remember, THIS IS NOT ORANGE. It's a reddish pink. Stupid camera.
Essie polishes cost around $7 and can be found in most drug stores.
Anyway, I have the whole afternoon ahead of me, and I promised my friend I would watch the season 2 finale of Sherlock, so...I'll see y'all later!
And yes that is Martin Freeman aka the hobbit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment