Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sinful Colors Secret Admirer

Hello everyone! School year coming to a close soon! Finals start next week :( but it's like basically 2 more weeks until the end of school! In the summer I'll have lot's of free time, so that means lot's more swatches/nail art! Yay! 
So today's polish is a pretty old one that I pulled out of my collection Sinful Colors-Secret Admirer. Going off the name of this polish, I would think it would be like a pink or red or something but nope, it's this blackened grey with heavy silver shimmer!
Both of these photos are in the shade because the shade pictures just showed the shimmer better. This color is very grungy looking, but I think it would make a nice background for some nail art.
The formula on this was one of those where it was like super thin and streaky on the first coat , but then the second coat made it perfect and opaque.These pictures have 2 coats with no top coat. 
I got this at Walgreens and it was either $.99 or $1.29, I don't quite remember. But it was very cheap!
That's it for today, I'll see you guys next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment