Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Impromptu Nail Art

Hello everybody! Today I just have some really quick nail art that I did yesterday. I had some colors out for swatching and they all looked really cool together, so I thought I would put them in a simple design. These were really quick and easy, but look really nice!
I was just going for something relatively simple, just so my nails wouldn't have to be all bare and boring. I don't do nail designs with tips too often, but I think these look cool!
The base is OPI-Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? I love that name so much it cracks me up! The accent nails with the gold glitter are China Glaze-Blonde Bombshell. Another giggly name :P The blue tips are done in Essie-Butler Please, and the green ones are Revlon-Minted.
These nails were super quick, I just used the brush to get the V design! While simple, i still think these look nice and classy :)
I think this is a great nail design that anyone could try. It's so easy! 
Anyway that's all for today. All the polishes I used are ones that I had out for swatching, so you'll be seeing all of these at a later date. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment