Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OPI-Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?

Hello everybody! Hope you're all having a nice week so far. I've been enjoying my summer camp, except for the long walk home :( Good news though yesterday I got to blow some of my money on nail polish! Yay! I got a few Essie's, and I don't really remember being a huge Essie fan, but all of a sudden I noticed how many Essie's I had in my collection and I was like woah! I'm also like super exhausted and sweaty as a write this because I've been biking a lot recently. My friend and I have been going on these daily bike rides, we average about 11 miles a day, it's crazy fun but it's soooo tiring!
Today's polish isn't Essie though, but it is one of my favorite colors, OPI-Did You'Ear About Van Gogh. Can we just take a second to laugh and marvel at the name of this polish? I swear I'm pretty sure I bought this just for the name.
The second I said this was one of my favorites you could probably figure it was a nude polish:P I am such a sucker for nudes/tans/off whites. This nude leans more in the tan department, it's a nice light tan with yellow undertones. 
This polish is from I think the Dutch collection from a couple years ago. I could be wrong though, but I know this polish is a little "old".
God it's so pretty! Reminds be of another favorite, Zoya-Farah
Didn't hurt that the formula on this was like utter perfection! Almost a one coater, for people with small nails this is definitely a one coater. I needed two just to smooth out a couple areas, but the formula was actually flawless.
OPI polishes cost about $8-9 and you can buy them in beauty retailers and in places like Target.
That's it for today guys! I'm planning a couple of fun posts for the future so stay tuned! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment