Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Orly-Snowcone

Hello readers! How's everyone's week been goin so far. I've been havin a swell time up in New Hampshire but I am leaving today :( It's been so nice up here, yesterday I went hiking with my mom, and it was actually a lot of fun! Tomorrow Imma be goin back to camp...back to all that normal life stuff. Ugh.
So today's featured polish is Orly-Snowcone. It's a nice dusty shade of light blue, it's not quite as bright as it appears in these pictures. This is just such a gorgeous color, especially on me and my skin tone. Greyed out dusty colors just look good on me! Don't make my hands looks all red or ghosty or anything. Yay!
The formula on this was EXCELLENT!!! It was one coat, smooth and perfect and awesome. The only thing is that it got a little streaky you can see on my ring finger and I probably should have smoothed that out with another coat. But other than that blip it's like the most awesome formula ever. The application is smooth and not runny and opaque and ugh I'm pretty sure this polish dropped out of nail polish heaven!
That's all I've got today guys! I should have some nail art for y'all towards the end of the week if I get the chance. I've been thinking about doing nail art more often, you know not just once a week. Lately I tend to get sick of a design if I've been wearing it for more than like 2 days. I have some real fun designs planned/stored up in my dusty old brain, so should be fun!
Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you all next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment