Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Nail Art-Outline Flowers

Hello and happy Sunday! I just got back from Connecticut from visiting some of my parents' old friends. They had a college reunion thing, but I just played cards and stuff with the other kids.
Today I have nail art that I actually did a couple days ago (before leaving for Connecticut on Friday). They didn't really take too long and are really cute! Flower outline nails!
I had a lot of fun doing these nails and got lot's of compliments on them! Flower outline are a design that I've been wanting to do for a while, but I just put it off for some reason.
The white base is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the light blue on my ring fingers and thumbs is Essie-Lilacism. The flower colors are Essie-Cascade Cool(pink), Essie-Playdate(purple), and OPI-Can't Find My Czechbook(blue). The little leaves are Confetti-Green With Envy


After painting the base and letting it dry, I just used a large-ish dotting tool to make the flowers. When they had dried I used a smaller dotting tool and the base color to go back in over the flowers. The leaves I did with my little detailing brush. When I was done they kinda looked plain, so I resorted to my favorite manicure pick-me-up, glitter! I used glitter which would correspond to the color of the flower, except I didn't own pink glitter :( so I just used red.
These nails were really easy and only took me about half an hour. 
So what do you guys think? Thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment