Tuesday, July 23, 2013

China Glaze-Light As Air

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday, how is everyone? It's suuuper hot over here, we're kinda going through this thing called a HEAT WAVE.*insert expletives here* I am like so sweaty and gross right now from walking home from camp. One perk though is that I bought some nail polish on the way home! Yay me. Also I saw this reeeaaally cute little deer cross the street and SHE WAS SO CUTE!!!!! She was all little and stuff. I named her Bambi. Haha I'm really original.
So today's color is this pretty purple, China Glaze-Light As Air. It's a light lavender leaning purple creme polish and it applies like a dream!
The formula on this was uber nice and creamy. It was basically only one coat, but I just used two to even it out a bit. In real life this polish is a little brighter/lighter, not this greyish. But the pics are pretty accurate. How weird is that normally it's the other way around!My camera usually makes dusty colors look too bright but now it's like reversed. Lol. 
That's all I have for today guys! I've actually got other stuff to do today *gasp* that does not include watching reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer *bigger gasp* I'm leaving for China on Friday so I have to actually start packing...maybe. And I've got some gifts to make for family and stuff so yeah. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post when I'm in China, so we'll see. If I can't you'll just have to survive without me for 2 weeks. Oh the horror! In fact, most of August I'm not even going to be around, so...I dunno. We'll see.
Thanks for reading everyone!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment