Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Essie-Maximillian Strasse Her

Hello readers how is everyone on this lovely Tuesday morning? The weather over in NH is just sooo nice! It's breezy and cool and the fresh air is just so..fresh...does that make sense? Lol it's just really refreshing here. I'm going hiking later in the afternoon so that should be fun. I haven't been hiking in a really long time. I used to love it. 
To match the intense love of nature that I am feeling right now, today's color is green! Essie-Maximillian Strasse Her is a beautiful dusty muted greyed out green. Which of course means my camera is really not capturing this color accurately because, well, it fails at those dusty tones. In real life this shade is darker with more grey in it. 
And please ignore the dry as a desert state of my cuticles in these pictures. Ugh I shudder just looking at them.
The formula on this was quite nice. It was a little streaky on the first coat but it was nice and opaque by the second. It had a very smooth and even application and flowed onto the nail very well. That sounds weird...but you know what I mean!
Essie polishes are available at CVS, Target, and other drug stores for about $8 a piece.
That's all I've really got for today guys. I'm off to my date with Netflix and reruns of Doctor Who. Thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment