Saturday, July 6, 2013

OPI-Berlin There, Done That

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice fourth of July. I just kinda chilled at home...watched some Buffy the Vampire Slayer...fun stuff. 
So today's post is gonna be a short one. The color I have for you all is OPI-Berlin There, Done That. It's from their Germany collection, and it's like one of my favorite colors!
Berlin There Done That is a lovely taupy putty-ish brown creme, I don't really know how to describe it! It leans towards brown, but it's a very warm looking brown, it's soft and mellow. It has some purple undertones in it, which I think is what makes it look this nice and warm. I love warm browns with purple undertones like this. I have at least 2 more polishes like it. 
This is a brown polish, but I sorta file it under the "nudes" category, just because I can use it as a background for any color and it goes with everything. My thinking process is a little weird like that. 
Let me not forget to mention the flawless formula on this one! Perfectly opaque in 2 coats, probably one if you have smaller nails. Let me also just say right now how much I LOVE those OPI brushes! I understand why some people with tiny little nails don't like them, but for me, they are just so perfect! It's just like smooth, even coverage in only 2-3 strokes. And it just covers the nail so well! God I promise OPI didn't pay me to say this, I just love their brushes so much! 
OPI retails for around $8-9, although my local drug store totally rips me off by charging $9.50 a bottle. All their nail polish is overpriced. But I chose not to bring it up. You can buy OPI in most beauty retailers like Ulta, and in places like Target or CVS.
Ok guys that's all I have for today. Happy Friday, and if I don't get to post over the weekend have a nice weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment