Monday, July 15, 2013

Butter London-Bossy Boots

Hey fellow nail obsessors! Wow I didn't know that was actually a word...obsessors...hm. Happy Monday! Doesn't feel like a Monday really because I'm still in New Hampshire and I'm not going to camp or anything. My mom has conferences in the morning and evening so I basically just hang around watching movies and Netflix-ing on her computer. And blogging. That too.
Today's color is suuuuuuper purdy. I got it a while back around Christmas time, it's Butter London-Bossy Boots. I have to say I reeeeaaaallllly love this color! This is probably one of my favorite greens in my collection! It's a very spring color to me, I probably should have used it more in the spring. These photos are a little too yellow toned, it's a little bit greener in real life. It's really more of a pistachio green. It's actually an exact pistachio green. Like, this is exactly the color I think of when someone says pistachio green. Also can we take a minute to get over what an amazing word pistachio is. Pistachio. Pistachio. Ok I'm done.
The formula on this was very nice, all my Butter London's have really nice formulas. The application was smooth and creamy and beautiful. It was a little streaky on the first coat but perfect by the second coat, which is what I'm wearing.
I have to say I'm really in love with Butter London polishes. The formulas are just so nice! The only thing I don't like is that the brushes are freaking tiny and they don't spread out very well. Like they're kinda stiff. Which I guess is good for some people, but for me those super skinny/stiff brushes make it hard to get a nice round cuticle, which you can probably see in the pictures. I dunno, maybe that's just my problem.
Butter London polishes cost $14, so yeah, they're quite a pretty penny, and you can find them in department stores like Nordstrom and Macy's or beauty retailers like Sephora or Ulta.
Ok I lied I'm totally not done:
Now I'm done. Promise. 
Teehee
K guys thanks for reading and bearing through my pistachio fetish.
Byee
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment