Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dot Manicure With Zoya-Feifei

Hi everyone hope you've all had a good Saturday! I went out driving for the first time in a while today, ever since I took out my parent's passenger side mirror the other day. oops. But it was fun, I like driving with my learner's permit and stuff. Anyway I have a fun little dotticure to show you all today! Yay! 

I used the amazing Zoya-Feifei as a base for this neon dot mani. I've been gravitating towards dot manis lately, they're super easy and look really cool!
The bright green is Essie-The More The Merrier, the orange is Zoya-Arizona and the purple, that's not really showing up :( is Zoya-Tru
I honestly love the way the neons pop up ff the dark shimmer of Feifei. It's a really cool effect! Plus the circle spiral pattern is a really cool pattern that I'm definitely going to be doing again! I just used a bunch of different sized dotting tools to make the pattern. 
I have Feifei here on her own, because she's beautiful. This picture isn't even close to capturing the gorgeous sparkliness of this polish. It just flashes millions of different colors.
Anyway I hope you all like it, and thanks for reading everyone! I'll see you next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment