Friday, February 28, 2014

Nail Art Feb Challenge-Galaxy

Hi guys happy Friday finally! I hope everyone had a great week! I'm personally glad it's finally over. I had a *killer* physics test today so it's nice to come home and relax with my nail polish. Today's mani is the last one for the Nail Art Feb challenge. And I went out with a bang. A big bang. :) 
Ok that will make more sense once read the post. 

The final prompt was galaxy (haha get it now :P), so this is the look I came up with. Guys, I have a very close relationship with galaxy nails. They were the first nail art look I ever created for myself, after a couple failed attempts at other looks. So I am really in love with doing galaxy manis, plus they're, you know, really cool. 
The black was Milani-Black Swift. I used Sally Hansen-Purple Potion as a purple shimmer and Wet N' Wild-Caribbean Frost which is a nice teal shimmer, and Missha polish from China was the blue shimmer. I used pieces of sponge to apply the 3 colors. I also added some touches of OPI-Goldeneye with the nail polish brush. I finally used white polish to make the stars, and finished with a coat of China Glaze-Fairy Dust for some extra galaxy sparkle!
Overall I really love this galaxy look, it's a classy galaxy look. I think if I ever do galaxies again I'm going to try it with some funkier colors to change it up a bit. 
Anyway thanks everyone for reading, and if you've read all the other challenges thanks for reading! I made this collage with all my challenge manis in it!
Looking back I really enjoyed this, I'm going to have to take part in more challenges, it really encouraged me to paint my nails more and "expand my horizons" so they say. 
I'll see you all next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment