Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Triangle Tribal Tips

Hello happy Tuesday! I'm so happy Monday is gone and over, I had a horrible Monday. As if Monday's could be good at all right haha. Whatever I have some fun nail art today. I find that tribal print really isn't something I do often, if at all. I haven't really done a full on tribal print mani, but I did give a go at fun tribal tips!

I tried to use some fun tribal-y colors for this. I think they look nice together, I love how the colors pop up off the nude base. I've been kinda obsessed with bright colors on a nude base recently. It's like subtle, but then BAM if you know what I mean.
The nude base is Zoya-Farah. For the triangle tips I used Kleancolor-White, Zoya-Wednesday(teal) Zoya-Arizona(orange), and Zoya-Odette(purple). I used a mid length striper to make the tips, pretty simple really. I had some trouble keeping the lines straight, but if I made any mistakes i could easily cover them up.
I used a couple coats of topcoat after everything was completely dry in order to smooth out the lines. That was it, done with my simple tribal tips!

That's all for today, I hope you all enjoy. Please come back next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment