Monday, March 24, 2014

Red & Pink Roses

Hey guys! So I'm like 4 days late with this post, but I have nails for the first day of spring! I don't know about you, but it's been a ROUGH winter for us New Jersyians, and I'm glad it's finally over. Like, I need some warm weather, time to break out the wedges, the tank tops, the cuts pastel jackets, you hear me right? 
For my lovely springtime mani I brought back my roses nail design I did for the nailartfeb challenge last month. (I told you I'd be doing them again:P) I used a different color scheme this time and opted for red and pink.

I used a white base of OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls. The red texture accents are Formula X By Sephora-Nova. It's a great gorgeous red texture with golden shimmer.
I used the same method for these roses as when I did them back in February. I made dots using Venique-Run Shoes Run! and Essie-Fiesta. The green leaves were made with Confetti-Green With Envy.
I think these came out quite nicely, even though I think I I like my blue ones more. I was more in a rush when I did these, so I didn't have time to detail them as much. 

So tell me what you all think, I think these are great for spring. Yay another reason to love spring, floral nail designs! 
That's all I've got for today, thanks so much for reading!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment