Monday, March 10, 2014

Circles Mani With Ombre Background

Hi everyone happy Monday! Did everyone have a nice weekend? Mine was quite nice, I did LOT'S of cleaning! Little early for spring cleaning I guess, but I just sorta "got in the mood" if you know what I mean. I managed to totally rearrange my room, and I also got rid of a huge box that's been taking up room in the basement for AGES. Mission accomplished haha!
So today's nail art for you all today is this nice concentric circle design. Take a look!


This mani actually started as a plain nude ombre design I did with different tan nude polishes. I didn't really love it because it looked too plain, so I did this random circle design on top. This design was all freehanded with my fine nail art brush. I kinda just made one dot, then drew a bunch of circles around it.
Sorry about the horrible glare in these pics loves, my light was kinda at a bad angle. Oops.
The base nude nail art base is an ombre made up of OPI-My Vampire Is Buff, OPI-Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh, and OPI-Berlin There Done That. The lovely blue green shimmer sparkly polish is Zoya-Charla. I didn't think that would work as well as it did for the nail art. It looked kinda sheer, and I had planned on using a different color for the circles. But it so happens that Charla was actually a great polish to use! Don't you just love when that happens?
Here's what the mani looked like before the circle design. The ombre just didn't stand out well enough on its own, so I uh embellished it! See I tried to do a subtle mani, but then I realized that I uh just can't do "subtle".
That's all I have for you guys today. Hope you liked it, thanks for reading and please come back next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment