Thursday, March 13, 2014

Funky Retro Triangles With OPI Polishes

Hello everyone, how are you all? It's almost Friday, yay! I stopped at my local drugstore the other day and got some of the polishes from the new OPI Brazil collection. Honestly I wish I could've gotten all of them, it's such a great collection! I'll definitely be going back for more later :P Anyway I used all 3 of the polishes in this nail look for today.

This retro triangle look was inspired by the talented nailuminium, check her out she's great! 
My base for the ring fingers and thumbs is OPI-Taupe-Less Beach. The base for the other nails is OPI-Don't Bossa Nova Me Around (yes another polish with my name!). The third orange color is OPI-Where Did Suzi's Man Go
I really love all 3 of these colors, they're the only ones I managed to get from the collection. I think if I go back to get more I'll pick up another one of the taupe-y colors, the Brazil collection has great nudes!
I used a medium striper brush to make the triangles. It was just a random pattern, make some triangles, fill some in, make some triangles inside each other, etc. It was a fun triangle party!


After some topcoat to even out the lines it was done! So what do you all think? Do you like the colors I picked? I think my fave is Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. And not just because it has my name in it. it's a really nice pink nude grey color, wow I realize that color description makes no sense, but that's really how it looks! 
Thanks for reading everyone, I'll see you all next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment