Friday, March 28, 2014

Navy & Gold Swirl Nail Art

Hey everyone happy Friday finally! I feel like this week has been sooo long, is it just me? Anyway is anyone doing anything fun. I mean, I'm writing this sitting in bed watching Futurama, so this seems to be shaping up to be a fun weekend! I haven't done real nail art in a while, so it'll be fun to finally have enough time this weekend to do something. 
So the nail art today is this blue and gold swirl nail art. You all know I love navy and gold together! Keep reading to see more!

I really like this design, it's very delicate and detailed. Lately I've been really into delicate and fine print designs. They're a lot of fun to do, and give me good practice with my small nail art brush. 
The blue base is Julep-Eloise and the gold foil is Revlon-Gold Coin. I'm a huge fan of gold foils, and Gold Coin has been my go to ever since I got it. Does anyone else have any other gold foil polishes they like? Cuz my Revlon bottle is getting a little low.
After letting the base dry I used my small fine nail art brush for the swirl detail. These were quite a simple design, and I think they came out nicely. 
I actually think my thumb came out the best, you can see in the picture below. My index finger is the worst, my gold polish totally blobbed on me and made this horrible fat smudge D:

So what do you all think? Leave me your thoughts! Hope you all enjoyed thank you so much for reading everybody!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment