Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Colorful Flowers With Sinful Colors-Hottie

Hi everyone! How are you all? I hope everyone's doing good! So we're smack in the middle of the winter, but I was seriously feeling some spring, so I was like "I think I'll do some flowers with sparkles on my nails" so yeah that happened. 

This started when I picked up Sinful Colors-Hottie from Walgreens the other day for pretty cheap. It's such an awesome color of blue, with really nice iridescent glitter and sparkle. It's kinda chunky, but not too chunky, if you know what I mean. It has plenty of glitter without looking clumpy.
The formula on Hottie is manageable, as long as you do thin coats and don't glob it on. It has a tendency to slide around and glob up around the cuticles, so it's important to go with thin coats. I'm wearing 3 thin coats here. 
The red flowers were made with Venique-Run Shoes Run! (stupid name), the orange is Zoya-Arizona, and the small blue dots were dotted on with Orly-Snowcone.I just used the polish brushes to brush on the flowers. If the petals weren't "defined" well enough, I used the pointy end of an orange stick to remove some the polish and redefine the petals.
Here is Hottie on its own, just because it's so beautiful! I love the color of blue, and the sparkle is just so gorgeous! It makes me think of mermaids! 
So what do you all think? Too early for flowers in March? I dunno, I just really want spring to be here already...it's so cold. And all the snow is just everywhere and it won't go away...ugh.
Anyway thank you all for reading, I'll see you all next time!
~Nova




No comments:

Post a Comment