Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nail Art Feb Challenge-Simple

Hello and welcome to the second to last post of the Nail Art Feb challenge! This nail look is based off the theme Simple. This was kind of ambiguous, but since 2 of my favorite things are ombre and glitter, so I just went with that!

I forgot to mention this, but I also love blue. Well you all already knew that anyway. My blues in order from pinky to thumb: Essie-Lilacism, Orly-Snowcone, a BK polish, Essie-Butler Please, and OPI-Keeping Suzi At Bay.
The awesome gold glitter (I love gold too!) is Sally Hansen-Golden Rule. I used the brush to make the gradient. Just apply a thin coat up the nail, then continue adding thin-medium coats lower and lower down the nail. Perfect gradient!
Well that's it for my simple manicure! Thanks all for reading please come back next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment