Monday, February 24, 2014

Nail Art Feb Challenge- Animal Print

Hey all! I'm a day late with this post, but this is my post for the Nail Art Feb challenge animal print theme. This animal print was inspired by a little cosmetics bag my friend gave me. I think it's a cute spin on normal leopard print nails, and it's a nice, clean look! See below for more!

You can ignore the little bumpy smudge on my ring finger there :P 
The lovely grey base here is OPI-My Pointe Exactly at 4 thin coats. I made the little spots with a small nail art brush and Milani-Black Swift. It was really random, I just made little lines and smudges, and filled in any empty spots with more smaller smudges!
Here's the nails with the original inspiration (thanks for the bag Frances!!) I tried to use my nail art brush to match the designs inside the bag. I think they match pretty well!
Anyway that's it for today's theme! Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you next time with more Nail Art Feb challenge prompts!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment