Friday, February 21, 2014

Zoya Nail Mail & Swatches

Hey guys! So do you all know what the best thing EVER is? When you get nail mail A DAY EARLY! I ordered 4 new Zoya polishes the other day, and they were supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I got them today! I also got a mini trio of the Zoya Magical Pixiedusts, I'll have some swatches of those later!

Hey what do you all think of my new hand poses? I've been posing in front of my camera now instead of behind, I still have some tinkering to do but I really like the way these came out! 
So I picked up 4 Zoya polishes in total Yayyyyy! Have I ever mentioned my love for Zoya? I  mean, I just don't have enough Zoya's, they've got great innovative colors, and the formulas are just fantastic! 
This first polish is Zoya-Odette and it's from the recent Naturel collection. I wish I could've gotten all the polishes in that collection, but I managed to just settle on this one. 
It reminds me of one of my favorites ever, Julep-Toni. Odette is this beautiful mauve-purple-y nude I just don't know how to describe it, but I just LOVE colors like this!
The formula is wonderful, it's creamy but not goopy, and very even. I'm wearing 2 coats here. I can definitely see myself grabbing for this a lot in the future!
Next is Zoya-Charla. I think this polish is kinda old, but it's SO gorgeous! Pictures just do not do it justice at all. It's so much sparklier and more beautiful in real life!
Guys, I love this. Like you have no idea, it's the perfect shade of blue, with amazing green shimmer and sparkle. I am in love. I mean the shimmer just does NOT show up in these pictures, it's so much stronger in real life! If you look at the bottle shot below and see the shimmer in there, that's what it looks like on the nail.
It's a but sheer, I'm wearing 2 coats here and you can see some nail line. I think 3 coats would probably be optimum for full beauty. The formula was nice though, it wasn't streaky or too thin or anything.
The next polish is Zoya-Aurora. *dies* I cannot believe it took me this long to buy this polish. Not only is it one of my favorite shades of red-toned purple, but HOLOGRAPHIC glitter
This is just SO gorgeous! I love this color, even without the glitter I probably would have still bought it. I wish I could capture the holographic sparkles on camera, it just SHINES and sparkles in real life! I can't wait for the summer sun to bring out the sparkle in this!
The formula on this was very nice, even and smooth. I'm wearing 2 coats here and it's just divine. 
The last polish is Zoya-Hazel. I think this polish is comparable to Zoya-Feifei if you know what that looks like. It's got a neat metallic finish with lot's of nice multicolored shimmer.
I love the steel blue of this polish, it's a very nice color, also I just love blue! The multicolored sparkle is not very apparent in the pictures, but it mostly sparkles purple and pink. It's very nice.
The formula is smooth and easy to apply, I'm wearing 2 thin coats here. I love that it's not frosty or brush stroke-y it has a smooth metallic finish. 
Overall I LOVE all these 4 polishes, I'm so glad I bought them! I think my fave pick is Charla, but I love them all. Odette would be great as a nice neutral base for anything, and it's a very nice color. Aurora is full of amazing holographic sparkle, because I just don't have enough of those, and Hazel just has a really neat and unique finish. Basically, they're all awesome!
Thank you all for reading everyone! I'll see you all next time! Please leave me comments about my new hand poses, I'd love to hear what you think! 
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment