Saturday, February 22, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixiedust Trio

Hey all happy Saturday! Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? The temperature in New Jersey is actually over 30 degrees this week! So I'm going out today, doing some shopping in town, should be fun! I have a great post planned for today, I got a free mini trio of the Zoya magical pixiedust polishes with my last Zoya purchase, so I have them all swatched for you today! These are textured polishes with really cool holographic sparkles mixed in and they also have pieces of chunkier larger holographic glitter. And guys, they. are. awesome

The formula across these 3 polishes was pretty consistent, they had a nice opacity and were very even, not too thick. I'm not wearing any basecoat or topcoat with these, and all the pics are 2 coats. The dry time is pretty good on all of these. They are a little gritty, but they're meant to be textured anyway, and they're not too bad. I don't mind the texture much at all, I think it's really cool!
this is a pretty picture heavy post, just because these look so great and I tried to capture them as best as I could.
This first one is Zoya-Cosmo. It's freaking gorgeous, in fact it's the polish I'm still wearing now. It's silver and just sparkles like diamonds.
It was hard to capture the holographic sparkle in all these pictures, you can see it a little bit but all of these polishes had like CRAZY holographic sparkles!
you can see more of the sparkles in the bottle shot.
I'm not even a typical silver person, but gosh I love this so freaking much! 
The next polish is Zoya-Vega. It's a really nice shade of icy blue, and with the added holographic sparkle and shine, it's beautiful. 
This one was a little thicker than the other 2, I'm not sure why, it might have just been my bottle.
I really love this shade of blue, even without the sparkle I'd love this polish.
*gorgeous*:o
The last polish from the trio is Zoya-Lux. It's a really pretty dusty pink with strong silver holographic sparkle.
I'm not usually a fan of this shade of pink, but in glitter magical pixiedust form, it's awesome.
Like all 3 of these, it has chunky holographic glitter that sparkles like crazy
I sound like a broken record, but this polish is great, and sparkly, and just overall awesomeness.
So as if I need to say it again, I'm totally psyched about these. They're so sparkly and the colors are great. Removal is a pain, but these would look so great with anything. Party, outing, any kind of event really these would be perfect.
Thank you all for reading! I'll see you all next time
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment