Friday, February 7, 2014

Nail Art Feb Challenge- Polka Dots, Glitter, and XOXO

Hello everybody! Let's all cheer because midterms are over! Yay! Anyway, after having our FOURTH snowday on Wednesday, and with a lot of free time on my hands, I decided to try something new. I decided to take part in californails February nail art challenge! It's actually a great challenge because the nail art prompts only come every 3-4 days, not everyday, so you're not overwhelmed! I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never right? Today's challenge was XOXO, but since I missed polka dots and glitter, I thought I'd include them all in this mani!

So happy early Valentine's day I guess! Lol anyway this is the Valentines-y skittle mani I did. My white is Kleancolor-White the pink is OPI-Chic From Ears To Toe and the red is Essie-She's Pampered
This was a very quick mani for me, I was kind of in a rush. Basically I hand placed the glitters on my pinky and thumb. I used a dotting tool for the dots, and a striper and dotting tool for the XOXO design. 
Overall I really like this skittle, it's very fit for the season! I love February, it's short and sweet, like me :P Anyway, expect to see more challenge manis in the coming days! Thanks everyone and come back next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment