Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nail Art Feb Challenge- Pastel

Hello happy Tuesday! Short week this week yay (for me at least :P) Today's challenge was a fun one, Pastel. Honestly, I don't own many pastel polishes, I'm not a pastel person, but I think I managed for this manicure!

I kind of love this color combo, even though I'm not a huge pastel fan. The  base here is 3 thin coats of Illamasqua-Load. It's a little thin, but it's very nice on the nail, very flattering. 
I used Kleancolor-White(white), Francesca's-Bridesmaid(pink), Revlon-Minted(green), Essie-Lilacism(blue), and China Glaze-Light As Air(purple) to make the waterfall design with a medium striper brush. this was inspired by the Nailasaurus and her awesome waterfall manis!
Overall I'm quite pleased with how these came out today. The look is very subtle, but still eye catching! It's a very nice spring look in my opinion.
Thank you for reading everyone! See you next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment