Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nail Art Feb Challenge- Hearts

Hello happy Sunday! Hope everyone's enjoyed their weekends! Has anyone been watching the olympics? I personally love the figure skating, especially all the pretty sparkly outfits!
But that has nothing to do with nails of course. This is my 2nd post for the nail art feb challenge. Today's theme was Hearts! This is the mani I came up with:


This mani was very simple and quick to do. The pink here is Essie-Cascade Cool and the nice glitter is Essie-Beyond Cozy. I think these 2 polishes go together really nicely, especially for a nice valentine's day look!
All the hearts were freehanded using dotting tools of different sizes. For the large hearts I like to use a large dotting tool to make to dots for the top of the heart, then I use a smaller/medium dotting tool to make the bottom of the heart. For the small hearts I just used a medium sized dotting tool.
Overall I'm proud of this look, even though I didn't really like it at first. It's very classy and simple, and would make for a quick valentine's day mani!
Thank you so much for reading, I'll be back next time with more manis for the challenge!
~Nova





No comments:

Post a Comment