Thursday, June 26, 2014

Orange Bows

Hey hey everyone! So YAYYY for the US for surviving that group of death right?! No one thought we could do it, but the American team performed excellently and we were determined, and we made it through! AND over Portugal and Ghana! You can't blame me for being so happy about this. 
I don't have any nail art that's at all related, but I DO have these orange bows! 

I really love bow designs, I see them everywhere on other lovely nail artists and always wanted to do them on my own nails. I finally did! And I'm really glad with how they turned out.
The white base here is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls the black is Milani-Black Swift, and the pretty orange is OPI-Where Did Suzi's Man Go. To start the bows, I made a large dot first. Then I used my fine nail art brush to make the sides, then the "tails". 
After drawing the bow I outlined it with black to get nice crisp edges. I added the black and white detail after, then used the black to make that weird lines design around them. I used those line designs to fill the gaps around the bows, it just kinda looked bare to me without. It also looks kinda like zebra print!
I did solid colors on my other nails, some topcoat, and done! I really like this design, they're super chic and girly. I'll definitely have to do these again sometime.
That's all I've got today, please come back next time! And prepare to watch the US take on Belgium again on Tuesday! So excited woo! 
Come back for next time for more nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment