Monday, June 16, 2014

Daisy Nail On Mint

I have a really old post today that I just totally forgot about posting...oops. Sorry guys. Stuff just sometimes gets lost in my drafts. 
Also German vs Portugal? Anyone? INTENSE STUFF MAN! I mean that red card?? Damn dude! I'm writing this during halftime, so it'll be quick before the game starts again.
Keep on reading guys!

These pics are a bit shady, but the brighter lighting pics just didn't look so great. I think because the design is so light, these shady pictures just look better.
My base here is Revlon-Minted which is like actually my only mint polish, surprisingly. The formula isn't that great, but I like the color a lot. If anyone has any suggestions of nice mint greens, I'd love to hear them!
The daisies were made with Kleancolor-White and my small fine nail art brush. Then I added some yellow dots in Revlon-Buttercup. I like how these came out, they are very springy! I think I did these back in like February, so I guess I was wishing for Spring then. 
Is anyone as pumped as me for tonight?? 6 pm guys WE TAKE ON GHANA!!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!
Thanks for reading guys!!! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment