Sunday, June 15, 2014

Glitter Nails With OPI- Suzi's Hungry Again

Hey hey happy Sunday afternoon i hope you're all doing well. My VERY LAST EXAM is tomorrow morning (math) and I haven't been as busy so I've been able to get some nail-ing done. But the next month's nail art schedule will have to work around the World Cup. I'm kind of watching France vs Honduras right now. Instead of studying. 
I did these pink and glittery nails yesterday. Keep reading to see more!

So I was never really a pink polish person. Corals make me look clammy, magentas and berry's make me look red. But this pink here OPI-Suzi's Hungry Again might just have changed my mind. Guys, it's GORGEOUS. It's just the perfect pink, I don't give that term out lightly. 
Suzi's Hungry Again also has a nice but of shimmer in it. You can't see it very well but I think it just lends to the color's overall...niceness. It's real purdy. I'm in love. And the formula is lovely, this is 2 coats here. 
I decided to add a bit of glitter lines in gold and blue along the nail. I was going to do all vertival lines, because I do vertical lines better ,but I thought that would OHHH FRANCE JUST SCORED THE PENALTY YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
So anyway I decided to mix up the design a bit and although the horizontal lines are not as straight as I'd like, i do like the overall effect here. I like this look, it's glamorous but simple. My favorite. I always love nail designs that are subtle, but with that little bit of pizazz, if you know what I mean. 
I thought I'd include some solo shots of Suzi's Hungry Again just to show you guys it's amazingness. Pictures don't even do it justice. It's so pretty.
Thanks for reading guys! Sit back, grab yourself a nice cold drink, watch some soccer, don't study for math finals. Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment