Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Neon Moons & Tips On Nude

Hi guys. I know I'm supposed to be excited and all. About it being almost the last day of sophomore year. But I'm like kinda bummed about Spain and everything. It's not like I was rooting for them or anything, I just wanted Spain to win something. It was a sad ending:( But hooray for Chile I guess! 
So this post is gonna be a quick one. I did a simple half moon and tips mani, with some neons on nude. 

The nude base here is OPI-Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh and the neon accents were made with Essie-Saturday Disco Fever. Have I ever mentioned how much I love neon and nude combinations?? LOVE :DDD Even though Saturday Disco Fever doesn't photograph nearly accurate at all, it still looks nice. In real life SDF is a lovely neon red. 
I used my small nail art brush for all the accent details. I'm not really great with tips, but I think these came out quite nicely. 

That's all I've go for you guys today. Let me go wallow in sadness for the loss of last year's World Cup champions. I'm quite upset about it. Ok well nail art always makes me happy! 
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you come back next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment