Sunday, June 22, 2014

China Glaze Prismatic Collection Swatches

Hello hello hello everybody! Who's pumped for the US and Portugal today?!?! So excited! 
Today I've got 5 of the 6 China Glaze Prismatic collection polishes for you guys. I've been trying to collect this entire collection for a while now (you guys know I LOVE full coverage glitters!) and these polishes are REALLY cool. A few weeks ago my friend gifted me a couple as a late birthday gift, so I finally decided to publish my swatches! 

I have to say, these polishes are REALLY awesome. They're full coverage glitter duochromes, so they change color from different angles. The color shift isn't very strong, but I can still kind of see it, and the overall effect is pretty cool. 
All these swatches are with topcoat.
First is Full Spectrum. It's purple toned with lot's of multicolored glitter to lend to the color changing effect. The formula was a little thin, but in a good way so the polish wasn't goopy from all the glitter. This is 3 coats.

This is Prism, and it's blue toned with lot's of multicolored small glitters. You can see sort of a darker greenish color shift in the bottom picture, and in the bottle. I really liked this one, especially because the duochrome was on the stronger side! This is 2 coats.

The next one is Liquid Crystal, and uh can I just say IN LOVE right now?! It's this really gorgeous fabulous seafoam green, with tons of multicolored glitter thrown in. The duochrome effect is very visible, you can see glints of purple around the edges of the nail. UGH SO PRETTY. Right here I'm wearing 2-3 coats.

Now this is Optical Illusion and I think it's my fave next to Liquid Crystal. It's a very outstanding green glitter, with lot's of multicolored glitter. I love just the plain color of this, the green is so nice. The duochrome effect isn't very strong with this one, but who cares?! It's sparkly. This is 3 coats. 

The last one i have is Ray-diant. This is the first prismatic polish I ever owned, and it's what made me fall in love with the whole collection. I've had it for a couple years now. It's a lovely shade of silver-gold glitter, with all sorts of multicolored glitter mixed in. The duochrome is very visible on the nails in the bottom pic, you can really see flashes of violet! It's so pretty! Right here is 3 coats. 

I absolutely love love love this collection, and I really wanna get my hands on the last one. The polish I'm missing here is Polarized, in case any of you were wondering. 
My faves from this collection are Liquid Crystal, Optical Illusion, and Ray-diant. I love all of them though, the glitter is just so sparkly and bright and the duochrome effect just makes them look SO cool! The formulas are all really nice, they weren't goopy or thick due to all the glitter. I know this collection is kinda old, but serious kudos to China Glaze for this one. It's a stunna
Thanks for reading, please come back next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment