Sunday, May 4, 2014

Star Wars Nails

Hey all I'm back I'm alive sorry for that unexpected hiatus! Gr I've been busy with lot's of schoolwork and other things, and I've fallen behind on lot's of posts that I had planned for you guys! My weekends have been pretty busy and there hasn't been much time for any nail art at all :((
Anyway today is Star Wars day and even though it's super late it's still May 4th...so I can post my star wars day nails!

Yesss I did storm troopers!! I pretty much knew I was going to do these for star wars day ever since I saw a cute tutorial for them several months ago, that's how much of a nerd I am!
The white base is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the black is Milani-Black Swift. For the texture nails...here's a little secret. I don't even own an actual black texture polish. I took Zoya-Cosmo, one of the Magical Pixiedust polishes so it's suuuuuuper texture and bumpy, painted 2 coats, then painted on one thin coat of Milani-Black Swift! The texture of Cosmo still shows through, but it's like a black texture! Neat huh? All you need is one very textured polish, but then you can top it with any color in your collection!
I did all the stormtrooper detailing with my medium striper brush. Add some topcoat and your storm troopers are done!

Thanks you all for reading tell me what you think! Enjoy Star Wars day, and May the 4th be with you!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment