Saturday, May 31, 2014

Colorful Watercolor Nails

Hello hello I found time in my busy weekend to do this post for you all! I have like a 20 minute window here so this is gonna be a quickie. This is a pretty old mani that just got lost in my other posts, but I actually really like these so I can't believe I never posted them until now! 

This watercolor-y mani really fun and quite easy. I painted my nails white with Kleancolor-White, then found a bunch of other colors. I dropped some polish onto a sheet, dipped a flat brush into some nail polish remover, and mixed it with the polish color.
The nail polish remover thinned out the polish I was using so I could use it sort of like "watercolors" polishes. Not real watercolors of course, but it was something to the same effect!
After repeating that with all the different colors, I was done! I was going to put topcoat on (of course), but I actually really liked the satin-matte finish that the polish had. It made it look textured and very down to earth. I normally do topcoat, but I just liked the way this looked without topcoat. 
What do you all think? if you have any questions about colors just ask. Thanks for reading everyone, I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment