Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Colorful Concentric Circles

Hey hey hey and sorry for the long time no post everyone! It's the last couple of weeks of school for me (then so long sophomore year!) and it's been SO crammed and busy. I've got tons of projects, reports, papers, but mostly projects :( I did have some nail art last week that i'll be sharing today! They're fun and colorful, and the color scheme was inspired by the lovely bracelet I'm holding!

I love colors on nude/ white based backgrounds. Have I mentioned that before? Like, 8 times right? Haha well that just proves how into it I am! 
So anyway these nice concentric circle nails used like a million colors but I think they came out nice!
I especially like these colors, and I feel like they all work together nicely, even if they are a bit random. The base here is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I don't have all the colors listed here because I used maybe 15, but if you want to know any colors feel free to ask!
I used 2 coats of base color, then used my favorite detailing brush and my millions of colors for the little circles. I honestly love circular nail designs, I just think they look really fun and they are really quite simple! I know some of my circles aren't quite perfect, but honestly any big mistakes are an easy fix and there's really no need to make this design flawless. Altogether it wraps up pretty well!
I also wish the bright colors of the bracelet had translated better onto the nail. But whatcha gonna do right? :D

So I hope you all enjoy, thanks for stopping by! I apologize again for the lack of posts recently. I've had to build a bridge for physics, and we also had physics day on Friday when we all the physic's classes go to 6 Flags to "study" roller coaster physics. That was actually pretty fun. I haven't even painted my nails yet this week, they're naked :(
Thanks for reading lovely ladies! And possibly gents! Please come back next time



No comments:

Post a Comment