Sunday, December 15, 2013

Xmas Tree Mani

Hello everyone! Less than 2 weeks till Christmas! Who's excited?? I know I am. I've only got one week left of school then it's winter break! YAYY! and I did some serious shopping today for all my friends, and I am just so ready for it to be Christmas already. 
So today I've got my first holiday mani to show you all. I decided to do Christmas trees! 


Yay cute little trees on my fingers :P I started with 2 coats of Zoya-Daul. It is an absolutely stunning polish, a nice metallic purple with tons of golden shimmer that just shines every time i tilt my nails!
I decided to do my trees funky and blocked style. I used 4 different greens to make the ombre look, 3 of which have the word envy in the name :? From dark to light I used Zoya-Envy, Sinful Colors-Envy, Confetti-Green With Envy(woah mixin it up there :P), and finally Essie-The More The Merrier. For the gold star on top I used Revlon-Gold Coin.
For the other nails I used 2 coats of Essie-Beyond Cozy. It's a super purdy light gold/almost silver fine glitter. 
Then, my trees just looked so bare, so I added red and gold glitters to make cute little ornaments. Two coats of topcoat and done! My first holiday mani! Now I'm really in the holiday spirit!
So what do you all think? Any request for other holiday designs I should do? I've got so much fun stuff in store for you guys! 
Thanks for reading, I'll see you all next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment