Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Nail Polish Racks!

Hi everyone! So it's almost that time again...time to start celebrating the holidays! I'm on winter break right now, and it's been AWESOME! So I've got exciting news today. My Christmas present: MY NAIL POLISH RACKS! 
OMG they look so great, I literally just hung them up today, and I couldn't wait to share them with you guys. 


So I got 3 of these babes. If you're curious about getting your own, I'll link where I got them at the bottom. 
These racks were very good quality when they arrived. No major scratches or blemishes, and then hang easily. And did I mention they look awesome?! Now I can get reminded of all the lovely beautiful nail polish that I own whenever I walk into my room. 
Anywho, I organized these all by brand, and made sure to leave extra room by the brands I purchase frequently. And the good thing is, the 3rd rack barely has anything in it. So lot's of room to grow! Yay!
Gosh I'm going to have so much fun organizing and re-organizing this thing.
Ok had to include more pictures, because it's so awesome! I love the way the polish looks all lined up nicely. So much better than the boxes I'd been using! 
And it also makes all my polish easily accessible. So whenever I'm in the mood, I can just waltz over to my wall and pull a bottle off the shelf! 
Ok final group shot. Sigh I'm just drooling over this...it looks so amazing! So yeah if you're interested in getting some racks (because you're a nail-obsessed maniac like me) I bought these from amazon, you can see them here
And yes, that is my lego millenium falcon in the corner.     
you thought I was joking when I said I love star wars? 
haha
Thanks for reading everyone!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment