Friday, December 6, 2013

Sephora Haul+Butter London-The Black Knight

Hello and happy Friday everyone! Have a haul post for you today. I did some shopping online at Sephora and then a couple days ago this awesome package arrived at my house filled with sparkly nail polish!! I had to share!
So first I got a Butter London and Nails Inc:


Butter London-The Black Knight
Nails Inc-Maida Vale
Hooray for awesome sparkles!
I also got this neat little Ciate gift set:
It's got 6 mini Ciate glitters, and they're all packed in these adorable little "ornaments"
Yeah they were so cool, I was super excited opening them. They're all like little presents!
Anyway the 6 mini polishes are:
From left to right:
All Aglow
Yule Rules
Tinsel Town
Candy Cane
Humbug
Wrap Start!'
I don't even like Ciate that much, but how could I resist these glitters?! The whole set only costs $30, which I thought was pretty decent. And all these glitters are pretty unique in my collection, except for Humbug. I'm excited to try these all out, I can really see myself wearing them for the holidays!
Also I couldn't leave you all without at least one swatch, so here is Butter London-The Black Knight, in all it's amazing glory
This polish is seriously a glitter bomb, and it's absolutely beautiful. The first coat was a little patchy, but it's good in 2 coats. 3 coats would probably be better though. This is 2 coats plus 2 coats of topcoat.
This polish is absolutely packed with glitter. The most notable glitters are blue, red, and pink, with smaller gold glitter throughout. The black jelly base is perfect, and all the glitter shines through and sparkles!
I definitely see myself wearing this on New Year's. It's such a party color!
DO YOU SEE ALL THE SPARKLIES?!?!?!?!!!!!!
I am in love. I think I will marry this polish, and it will be all mine, and no one else's. 
It will be knight in armour
Haha get it
Haha...ha
~Nova
Ha


No comments:

Post a Comment