Sunday, May 19, 2013

My first blog post! OPI MY Vampire is Buff

Hello everyone! This is my first time blogging...it's pretty exciting! I've been painting my nails for about a year now, and since I now consider myself a "capable" nail artist, I thought it would be a loss if I didn't share my creations with other people. There probably isn't anyone reading this now...but hopefully there will be one day! I also have a bunch of nail polish that I bought but haven't really tried yet, and this blog gives me the excellent opportunity to finally swatch all of my polish. So for my first blog post EVER I thought I would keep it simple. No fancy nail art or anything. I'm just gonna show you one of my favorite nail polishes:
OPI-My Vampire is Buff:




My Vampire is Buff is a great creamy yellow-y creme. I love this color, I really like nudes and tans like this. They also look really good with my skin tone. The formula was great, I used 2 coats for this picture. The first coat was pretty streaky but coat 2 made it perfect! I use this alot for glitter layering and things like that, colors like this just tend to go with every color! 
Also sorry for the bad lighting. I know the captions say sunlight but it's been sort of grey and rainy all weekend, not really sunny. Hopefully I'll have some tomorrow though...
I also don't get the name of this polish is it like a Buffy the vampire slayer thing?





No comments:

Post a Comment