Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Good afternoon everyone! Today I have another polish favorite:OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. This is a pretty popular shade for being that sort of white that is barrrely grey, and I totally agree! Plain out white always looked too stark for me, so this color is just perfect. I had been looking for it for a while, because one the nail polish retailers where I shop for some reason never got the OPI Amazing Spiderman collection, so I was really upset. Then one day I was there just lookin round and I saw it sitting on the shelf! I practically jumped for joy lol! So here it is My Boyfriend Scales Walls:




I know I know the lighting is all dark horrible. I'm still working on finding the ideal place to photograph good sunlight pictures. Hopefully you can see the color well enough to tell that it's basically white. But not quite:P It's like sneaky, there's just a hint of darker grey that sort of got all mixed with the white. It's awesome! The formula was great I only needed 2 coats to get this nice and creamy and opaque. I love using it as a base for nail art and glitter and stuff like that. OPI really nailed the color with this one. Thanks for reading guys I'll see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment