Thursday, May 30, 2013

Essie Cascade Cool

Hi how's everybody's week going? I am loving this while short week thing. It's been really hot here it's in the 90's I mean wtf it's still May and it's not like I live in California! Anyway I had nice bright sunshine over the weekend so I managed to take some photos outside. We've been goin through "Cicadapocalypse" so I was kinda scared to leave the house there's a bunch of dead ones on the fence and on my driveway it's disgusting. My friend ate a chocolate covered cicada for extra credit in bio how nasty is that!
So today I have pictures of a nice pink polish Essie-Cascade Cool.

This is a really pretty pink polish. It's pretty basic so there are lot's of pinks like this but I think every collection needs one! It's a bit darker than a bubblegum pink and it's very creamy and smooth. This photo's in the shade:
The formula on this was thin and a tad streaky and sheer on the first coat, but nothing horrible. I used 3 coats for these photos, if your nails are small 2 coats would probably work out fine!
Thanks for reading hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment