Friday, May 31, 2013

Illamasqua Nomad


Hi happy Friday! Any weekend plans? I'm just hangin with some friends tonight, then really doing nothing over the weekend. Today's post is of one my favorite colors Illamasqua-Nomad. I got this, along with another Illamasqua, from Sephora around Christmas with a coupon, I basically got it for free. I haven't tried it really since then, and I don't know why, because the color is gorgeous! 

These pics are in sunlight. I bumped my index finger so it's just not in these pics. The formula on this was perfect:nice and creamy,(which is expected of a polish that costs $15!) I'm wearing two coats in these pictures. They also dried to sort of a matte/satiny finish, so these pics have one coat of Seche Vite on top.
 I have lot's of photos of this, it's just so pretty! It's a perfect spring green, in my opinion. 
Ack my hands look really red in these picture :/
These are in the shade. I think the shade pictures are a little more color accurate.


I can't wait to do some nail art or water marble or something with this color it's BEAUTIFUL! I think it might be my favorite green in my collection!
Illamasqua polishes cost I think $15 at Sephora, so not cheap!
Thanks for reading all, have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment