Friday, May 24, 2013

L'Oreal Now You Sea Me

Hello happy Friday everyone! Anyone doing stuff for Memorial Day weekend? I'm in the marching band so I get to march in my town's Memorial Day parade on Monday yay! My weekend's probably going to be me watching a billion episodes of Firefly, Buffy, Sherlock, and all the other shows I am geeking about these days.
Today's polish is L'Oreal Now You Sea Me and it's a sort of greyish dusty blue. The polish is darker in real like than in the pictures. It's dustier and more teal-y.  Kind of like the sea. Imma take a stab and say that's what L'Oreal was goin for


And the formula on this was kind of horrible. Streaky and sheer and kind of uneven. This is 3 coats and it doesn't look too bad, but below maybe you can see it better, how the polish sort of has ridges and isn't smooth especially on my ring finger and pinky. Usually if a polish isn't good by 3 coats (maybe 4 if the color is really nice:P) then I just give up on it. I'm really impatient.


No comments:

Post a Comment