Friday, January 31, 2014

Braided Nails

Hi everyone! We're almost through midterms week! Who's excited?! I guess just me :P Anyway I reaaalllly needed to do some nail art, like really badly, and these lovely ladies names Petra and Faye were just staring at me from their spot on my shelf...I couldn't resist. I decided to give braided nails a try, and I have to say I really love the result! Keep reading to see more!

So I've been in kind of a purple mood lately. As you may have guessed, I used my new Zoya polishes Petra and Faye, as well as OPI-Vant to Bite My Neck, a gorgeous dark purple, to create this look. 
I started with 2 coats of Petra as my base, this beautiful mauve purple with these lovely grey undertones, and it's just such a gorgeous flattering color on me! Ugh I LOVE it!!!
The braided nails were actually incredibly easy, just make stripes with the 3 colors, making sure to alternate them in order, and done! Super simple with beautiful results!
I have a pic of Petra all by her lonesome, just because she's SO pretty!
*dies*
Thank you so much for reading everybody! 
~Nova


No comments:

Post a Comment