Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Saran Wrap Nails

Hello world! Happy hump day, I actually had yet another snow day from school today. New Jersey's been gettin a lot of snow! Anyway I've got a couple week old mani to show you guys today. I wasn't really a huge fan of this one, which is probably why I didn't post it immediately, but I'll let you guys share what you think


I gave a go at a saran wrap mani. There are so many different tutorials floating around on how to do one of these. What I did was just scrunch up a bit of saran wrap, paint the polish directly onto the saran wrap, dab it out on paper a few times then just apply it to your nail! Super easy
I'm not sure how much I like the result. I think my green polishes were too similar, so it doesn't quite contrast enough. I used mostly Essie colors here, I won't list them all but if you're curious just ask! The glitter is China Glaze-I'm Not Lion
Anyway, tell me what you think in the comments! I will definitely be giving saran wrap nails another try in the future :P Thanks for reading everybody!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment