Monday, January 20, 2014

Black & White Pattern Nails

Hey guys! Sorry I've been absent for so long :/ I've been busy studying for tests (including my permit test ;) and prepping for midterms which start in less than 2 weeks ahh! So yeah there hasn't been a whole lot of time for blogging, though I have still been painting my nails. I've got a couple catch up posts planned so no worries!
Today I've got a clean classy black and white geometric-y design to show you guys.



It looks kinda complicated but it was actually super easy! You can see the tutorial I used for it here. Hers are a little different because she did white on black and I chose to do black on white. 
The white base is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the black is Milani-Black Swift
I used a striping brush to make 3 vertical lines down the nail. The rest of the design was done with my small detailing brush.
Overall I really love this design! I think if I ever do it again I might try using different colors or something. But I think the simple black on white looks very crisp, which is what I was going for. 
Thank you so much for reading guys, I'll see you next time!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment