Thursday, January 23, 2014

Large Glitter Nails with Zoya-Tru

Hello loves I hope everybody's having a great week! I have some awesome nails to share today. I decided to experiment with large glitter placements over the weekend, and I must say I LOVE the result!


I used 3 different colors of glitter to make a gradient effect. Sorry, not all of these pictures are that great, my camera doesn't do too good with glitter. If any of these pictures blind you, I apologize haha. 
I started with Zoya-Tru as my base. Let me just say that it is like the most gorgeous purple ever. I am in love <3 
I used an orange stick to lay down the glitter piece by piece. It's best to lay down the middle column first, then work outwards from there. 
The whole process is actually pretty quick and easy. I can't wait to play with more large glitter in the future!
And here's Zoya-Tru all by herself. Ugh isn't she so beautiful?! It's this already great shade of purple, but with all this amazing red shimmer mixed in to make it even more awesome! I think I could just die
 So thanks so much for reading! See you next time
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment