Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cherry Blossoms With Revlon-Whimsical

Hey hey everyone! So this is very last post before China, as I'm leaving tomorrow morning and can't post while I'm there. But at least for today I have these nice simple cherry blossom nails! I used Revlon-Whimsical  as the base here. It's a really old polish that I got for Christmas a couple years ago. I've always been too lazy to use it really, until today! My friend saw it in the bottle and told me it looked ugly like garbage, so I told her I could turn it into something beautiful. This is what happened! Keep reading to see more!

So sometimes, you buy a polish, but then never use it, and then it just sits there on your shelf like a loner. And then one day, you see it, and all of a sudden it inspired you to do nail art! Or sometimes your friend just says it's ugly and practically dares you to use it. Kind of both happened with Whimsical. I'm wearing 3 coats here over white. Guys, it's really pretty. It's subtle and excellent for Spring. It doesn't look so good on me as it makes my skin look kinda red, but the polish itself is so pretty! 
The pale green kind of made me think about cherry blossoms and flowers. I realized that I'd never done a cherry blossom type look here, so that's what I did! They are very basic and simple because I didn't have much time, but I think they look nice! I'll probably be doing a cherry blossom design again in the future, a more elaborate one. 
I made the dark branches using Zoya-Envy. The dark pink for the flowers is OPI-Kiss Me On My Tulips and the light pink in the centers is Essie-Cascade Cool. I really like these 2 pinks together, they make such good floral colors. 
Unfortunately that's all I have for today, and I won't be back for a couple weeks. I hope you all enjoyed, and please come back next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment